Well, since I've made it onto Google, Google will make it onto my site (I know they're ecstatic), so there's a Google search button at the bottom of the page now, use it to search the ONLY search engine you should use on the web. Trust me, I'm not just plugging Google in the hopes that they'll send me a cheque, it's the best.

Also, for my top three, I find it hard to specify which movies and music are my absolute favourite, and I tend to stay away from making things my favourite, because I generally like different things for different reasons and equal amount. I love italian food. I'll give a short and by no means completed list of some of my favourite movies and bands, in absolutely no order other than the order I think of them:

Movies: Sexy Beast, Great Expectations, Gattaca, Donnie Darko, Memento, Suicide Kings, Storytelling - the one with Consuelo, Royal Tanenbaums, Se7en, Usual Suspects.....I am missing a ton of my most favourite movies, and I could make another list with completely different titles and they'd be up there with all of these....this is just a taste.

Music: Far too hard to define and categoriZe in a short little paragraph, I'm really not doing myself justice with these lists here at all.....Taking Back Sunday, Tool, Tori Amos, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Matthew Good, Massive Attack, Portishead, almost all live music, Foo Fighters (some), and obvious legends of bands that everyone should respect, if not love: Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins etc, budding favourites: The Used, Finch, At the Drive in/Sparta, Dashboard, a lot of Punk stuff, but I will NOT claim to be "punk", and please don't ever say the word "emo" to me.......I will puke.

That's all for now

Comments

Popular Posts