"you're such sucker.....for a sweet talker"

"this all was only wishful thinking, this all was only wishful thinking"

"hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens, a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins.."

"I will never ask if you don't ever tell me"
"I know you well enough to know you never loved me"

"I stay wrecked and jealous for this"


"remind me not to ever think of you again"

"rest the weight you had you chance and folded, don't hold your breath because you only make things worse"

"hold your breath because you'll only make things worse"

"and all I....need to know,... is that I'm something you'll be missing"

"maybe I shoud hate you for this, never really did ever quite get that far"

"is this what you call tact?? I swear you're as subtle as brick in the small of my back"

"listen, chick, I've had all that I can handle"

"think of all the fun you had, the finest line divides a night well spent from a waste of time "

"...always comes close, but this never comes easy, I still know everything"

"I never said I'd take this lying down......but I've crawled home from worse than this"


Comments

Popular Posts