Happy First Day of Spring!

Since my first day of spring post got stolen by none other than j sara howe, I must post something else and completely different. But I'm not going to.

"
My friend, don't just sit there and ruminate
With your navel to comtemplate
It's a beautiful day outside
Time's passing you by

Come on out, don't just sit there catatonic
I'm feeling supersonic
A warm wind is sweeping by
The sun's full in the sky

And there's no way of knowing, no way to know how long it'll last

Come on out
Don't just sit there and decompose
Go throw on some summer clothes
I would enjoy your company
But please hurry

Cause there's no way of knowing, no way to know how long it'll last

My friend, it's time that you began again

You can't mean it "


Anyway, anyone who reads this site do me the biggest favour in the world (like one person has done already and totally made my entire day even better, despite the fact that it was already fantastic) do me a favour and download gandharvas -- first day of spring, and listen to it today. Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts