Administration

Just a couple quick notes: If anyone actually visits my site either by accident and actually stays a couple minutes, or if it's someone who knows the address and visits and stays a little while, you should post a comment. Just something general about what you like, what you want to see, what you hate, who you are, that sorta thing, even if the comment doesn't have anything to do with the post. Just click the "comment" thing after whatever post and then put something, anything down. It makes the site more fun for me to read and makes me want to post more. No comments, however, depress me and makes me hate life and not want to post anything EVER. Also, make sure to check out some of my links, and if you want to email me, leave a comment instead, or ask for my email address and I will send it to you. I was thinking of starting up a new hotmail account purely for email related to this site, but I think that would be dangerous for my well being.

I'm reading Jennifer Government by Max Barry, I strongly suggest everyone go get this book and read it, it's new so it might be hard to find at libraries. Mark my words, it WILL be made into a movie at some point in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts