Well, I found a place to live, which is exciting....

I think my problem is that I've been so happy lately that I haven't had a whole heck of a lot to write about. I was trying to find stuff on the internet to piss myself off so I'd have something to write about, but no dice. I guess being in the middle of exams and SUPPOSED to be studying doesn't help that much either. I also don't have much time in front of the computer anyway (by choice) and after Wednesday I won't even have ANY access at all. What a shame. A crying shame. But oh well, I was going to write something good, but I've decided not to give in to the MTV generation and produce a product on demand.

I think I will keep everyone (by everyone I mean no one) waiting with quivering anticipation for an amazing post by yours truly on this site (not gonna happen)....



I sure do like to use brackets a lot (yes, I'm insane). Also, when someone demands you do an extremely loud animal sound on command in order to illustrate how pumped and excited you are to go out (even if you're not), you'd better damn well do that animal sound! ANY animal sound as loud and as ugly as you can will do just fine, even if it doesn't sound like any animal imaginable. It's the least you could do, and it makes for a good laugh from the other person.

Comments

Popular Posts