Why am I the biggest fucking chicken in the world? I have no idea. Couple examples, this past friday and the friday before. Starting with the furthest friday first. This really cute girl keeps looking at me allllllllll night, smiling making eye contact, circling like vultures with her wing-girl friend. So I just sit and watch and sit and watch. Keep in mind that this girl is probably as close to my """""perfect match""""" as you can get. yes i used excessive quotes because there is no such thing as a perfect match. and i'm in a bad mood so i'm gonna stop using proper grammar and punctuation and spelling and. suckers. yeah so then FINALLY she circles around for like one last time and does this, tell me if this is a tiny teensy weensy little signal.....(and for everyone i've told this story to like a hundred times and you laughed at me a hundred and one times already, bear with me)......yeah so the girl circles around again, walks by me and looks right in my eye, stops, says hi, flashes a big smile, then walks away while looking back at me and firmly brushing along my arms as long as she can.......I don't remember what i said, it was probably something like high-pitched "hhhHIIIi..." and then fishy face gaping mouth 'uh..uhh....'...followed by nothing, then fishy face some more, and then more nothing. Then she dissapeared, and the next time I saw her was a picture of her on the arizona's website...smiling sweetly as if to rub it in my face. Then some stuff like that happened last night (the more recent friday) at arizonas again, but the story isn't nearly as interesting so i am (ABORT abort!) stopping with the writing.

Comments

Popular Posts