I've been working a lot lately, I got finally got my full/part time thing figured out and I have non-stop full time hours now; looks like I was right and everyone else was wrong. I sure have no free time at all anymore and I seem to be in some sort of a standstill. In limbo. A steady state where nothing good really happens and nothing bad really happens and where nothing at all really happens which I guess is really kind of good. It's more that nothing is changing and that's what sucks. It's boring. It's non-dynamic. It's static. It probably explains my lack of posts on here lately because there has been nothing new to report. I guess this is what happens when you take an inventory of your life and your "friends" in it and end up cutting most of them out because they are dragging you down; all of the drama gets cut out along with it. A very tricky catch-22; do I keep crazies in my life for just the sake of entertainment, arguing, and a little "spice", or do I cut all these people out and reduce my life to a boring equilibrious standstill? I guess I've already made this decision. Maybe something drastic and dramatic will happen soon and unexpectedly........maybe not.

Comments

Popular Posts