Wow. I can't believe people's lives have come to this: Mass-email life-updates. It's SO sick. Is this their idea of keeping in touch? Sterile, generic emails addressed to everyone and no one at all giving out addresses and phone numbers and other contact information despite the fact that the only form of "contact information" this person uses and apparently needs is email. I doubt very much that 2% of the people reading the mass email actually WRITE down the contact info, update their little hand written paper and pen address books and actually plan on calling/snailmailing this person or dropping by their new place of residence.

I fucking hate it. I feel like everyone is turning into robots. I burnt my index finger and it hurts when I type, so I'm stopping. I'll keep you posted as to what's happening in my life via this blogger site, or perhaps maybe possibly a mass-email life-update.

Comments

Popular Posts