Only Revolutions II

Wow. So I went with my gut and chose yellow. Only because it was from the point of view of a girl and I'm not going to lie--I'm a sucker for girls.

I can't even begin to describe what the book from this point of view did to me. It was like a utopic oasis for my brain.

The words coming from Hailey sped up and slowed down my heart and washed over me with textual pleasure, with perfectly placed pieces of poetry and prose, loving laced with alliterative laments losing me in the pages.

The rhyming and the timing of every herb and every word spinning in my head with every page that I read, the flowers and the leaves the roots and the trees, the different cars and that bar, where they caused such a scene, I'm only halfway through so what does it all mean!?

Oh yeah, and the sex.

Starting Sam's perspective tommorow after some electroshockwave treatment on kidney stones, fun times!

Thanks Mark for writing pure magic ideas into text for us to read and then inspiring people like me to write and to FEEL. You know someone's a good writer when you read their books and you can feel it in your stomach.

I felt this one, the first half at least, and I felt it a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts